Sunday, August 14, 2016

What's 4 Supper?

The question I probably hear most often in my house.... What's for dinner?  What's for supper?  Have you thought about dinner yet?  No matter how it's phrased, we all probably hear it more than we want to.  For women and men that work all day, sometimes the last thing you want to do when you get home is cook.

As a result, sometimes I find myself just "throwing in a pizza." I've decided no more!  We need more home-cooked meals in our house.  I figured I would start this blog for people like myself to share easy recipes that we can use on nights when we just "can't."

If you have recipes to share with me, feel free!  I will be posting my successes and my failures as well as my husband's rating for each recipe.  He's a picky eater, so we can trust him to give an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment